Friday, February 29, 2008

If you are wondering.....

I am posting pictures and messages from a while back, even before Allen and I got married. I never really was able or had a chance to send all of my wedding festivity pictures out because of all the crazy and exciting events that happened in my life right after and before Allen and I got married..a.k.a Lindsey announces she's pregnant, I find out the day I get back from my honeymoon I don't have a job, then two weeks later I quit my job at EGS Commercial Real Estate to go work for Brookwood Medical Center as the Leasing and Property Manager for the medical office buildings on-site. WHOOOAAAA!!! Then Olivia is born two weeks later. To say the least I was pretty busy, stressed and sending pictures out of our wedding festivities was not high on my list. But now I can!!!!!!

1 comments:

The C's said...

OMG! The blog looks great!!!! Love the new pics!