Monday, June 16, 2008

Reading at 8 Months!!!!!

Lindsey, Olivia and I ate at Sol Az Teca tonight and had a fabulous time! Olivia is obsessed with the About Town magazine. She loves looking at all the faces of the people in the magazine especially the front cover, which is a huge color photo of a different couple each month. She goes crazy and starts laughing uncontrollably when we give it to her. Tonight we gave it to her and she was the "Star" of the restaurant! The gentleman behind us came up to us as he was leaving and said, "You know, I can't stand a crying baby at restaurants but a happy baby that laughs is so enjoyable!" " Your baby is so happy and has made out dinner enjoyable!" I SWEAR we are not lying when we say that she's the happiest baby on earth and loves to ham it up for people. We are so lucky to have a "Pretty, Pretty Princess" for a neice!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Olivia and I are so lucky to have such a WONDERFUL Aunt La La in our lives!! We always look forward to spending time with you. She loves you so much!! Thanks for everything you do for us :) I really do appreciate all the love and time you give to my precious angel!