Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Decoration Day!

I enlisted the help of my mom today to help me with my fall wreath for my front door. We had a fun time making it and I am so thankful for her help! She is so talented and I am thankful that I was blessed with just a "touch" of her decorating talents! She definitely comes on handy around the holidays. Hopefully this week I'll be able to post a finished picture of the front of our house and some better quality pictures with my actual camera instead of my camera phone. There is still a lot of planting to be done and cleaning up. Hope everyone had a great weekend and thank you so much, Mom! Love you!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the wreath... very creative and gorgeous on your front door!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed. A fall wreath ... I have had the same fake flowers on my door for four years!!

The C's said...

beautiful! looks great!