Sunday, November 9, 2008

A wonderful November weekend!

This weekend was my mother in law, Becky and my our annual weekend trip to Montgomery to go Christmas decorating shopping. Our two must have stops are Cafco and Southern Home and Gardens in Montgomery. We are always able to find soo many cute things at both places. If you haven't ever made a trip to either two Southern Home and Gardens, you MUST!!!! they by far have the best Christmas decorations ever and they prices aren't bad either. Can't wait to post some of the new decorations I'll have out this Christmas. i LOVE Christmas and actually even asked Allen if I could start decorating...I might become one of those wives that start decorating before Thanksgiving!!! hehe..just kidding!

When I got home on Sunday I HAD to go see Olivia, I was having withdrawals from not seeing her for almost a week. We had a fun afternoon of playing outside and riding her choochoo train. She know loves to "push" us around on it. Lindsey and I bundles her up and headed outside for a little while this afternoon and watched her tottle around the front yard going up and down the front steps. Once she learns how to do something she has to do 100 times.

I am so excited too because I FINALLY took at day off tomorrow to go to the doctor and hangout with my mom. These last couple of months have been so crazy at work with handling the construction of 4 practices from Carraway moving to Brookwood because of Carraway shutting down. It is a well deserved break, more days are necessary though! Enjoy the pics!

This is the cutest picture! She is the happiest baby! Moments like this puts the biggest smile on my face and make me want to smother her with kisses!

Loves pumpkins!

Just totting along, like a big girl!

Up and down up and down we go!

One of her favorite ways to travel! On her mommas shoulders! Or Aunt Lala's!

Whoopsie, I fell!

0 comments: