Monday, June 1, 2009

Well, I asked for it.....

I assume that everyone had a great weekend, playing out in the beautiful sun???? I wish I could say the same for me! I guess i jinxed myself when I said that I was doing great, no morning sickness at all. Boy, was I wrong!!! It hit me like a hurricane on Friday and has continued to this morning. This weekend Harvey and I spent some quality time together on the couch trying to recuperate. He was such great company and didn't mind at all that he had someone to snuggle with on the couch ALL DAY long. We had a lot of time on our hands so I took a few pictures of the Harvster just because he's a little muffin!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling bad... Hopefully, it will pass soon!!

Confessions said...

yuck! so sorry you're feeling rough. it WILL go away. and just get ready...people are gonna tell you ALL KINDS of crazy concoctions that are supposed to hold the sickness at bay. :) good luck!

Bendabl said...

yay congrats lauren!! sorry i'm late on the news update i'm in greece for the summer and don't get to catch up enough!!! soooo happy for you though!!! i'll keep you in my prayers for sure! sorry your sick though but what a blessing!