Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm bacccckkkkk!!!!














It has been so long! I finally figured out to post from my phone! Everyone is doing great in our house! Ava is 14 months old and is running around like crazy! We can barely keep up with her. I know most of my friends keep up with me on Facebook but I've lost touch with my blogger friends! Well here are some pictures of baby girl from month and as past and the big news....I've finally started digging into my creative side a little more....well a lot! I've always wanted to learn how to sew so I could start a little business of monogramming and appliques for children's clothing. I start taking my first class this coming Wednesday at Smockingbird in Homewood. Too excited! Over the past couple of weeks I've posted on Facebook a few crafts I've made and I actually have ended up selling a few! Slowing but surely I hope to get a little business going for myself but for now its Facebook sales and now I hope the blogging world! I'm going to post pictures of the different items I have for sale so if you are interested in any of them please let me know and I'll be more than happy to make one for you!

0 comments: