Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I caved!!

So, I caved to Kea's tag. I saw people doing this too and it looks fun so here goes.......This is the fourth file and fourth picture in that file...drum roll please!!!!!



This is a picture from the wedding shower that Becky's Judson College friends threw us after we were married....like 5 months later! Its funny because just this weekend Lindsey and I were talking about how babies always go through some sort of "awkward" stage and don't look so cute. Well, guess what this picture was taken when Lin and I thought Liv was going through that phase. I know that sounds awful and I shouldn't say that but I know you all out there think the same thing about babies but you just won't say it...well i did!!!!!

Now I get to tag four people....1. Evan, 2. Brandi, 3. Lindsey...come on you haven't posted in like 4 months and 4. Jamie, I have to call you out too!!!! Hopefully, this will get you back in the blogging world!

3 comments:

Susan and Corey said...

Olivia looks like she has really long legs and a small body...haha!!

Anonymous said...

no biggie about the bow-- Lindsey said you've been super busy with the baby shower, but I'll definitely keep you in mind for future decorations!! Have a good w/e!!

Bendabl said...

oh you tagged me!! ok i'll try and do that this week, i'm a lil behind on the blog world since Christmas/new years madness! :) Looks like y'all had a great one though Lauren!