Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year, Same Old Same Old

I asked Lindsey if she wanted to start off the new year with a new blog post from HER blog but she passed. I thought maybe with a new year starting she would want to begin with turning over a new leaf and updating her blog instead of me posting pics of Olivia on my blog....WRONG! Hopefully, Lindsey will return the favor for me one day! Here are a few pics from this weekend...Liv is getting so big and very vocal! I can't remember if I took these pictures before she had her hand popped or after. Yep, it's started, her pitching little tantrums when she doesn't get her way. They are far and few between but boy does she get mad sometimes. It's so hard to get mad at her because usually what she's doing is so cute!!! For example, feeding Harvey her green beans instead of her eating them or playing with her food instead of eating it.





3 comments:

AFlurry said...

Well I am so glad that you post pics of Olivia so we can all see her grow...she is getting SOOO big!! I have missed seeing all of y'all. Can't wait to catch up at the shower in a few wks. :)

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. They change so fast after that first birthday. It is like all of a sudden, they become little kids. She looks just like Lindsey. I think that Lindsey has been kidnapped or something and you are covering for her captors by posting updates about her life on your blog. Where the heck is she?

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics of Olivia-- precious.

I'll be working with the clinic manager at Greystone- she's going to teach me how to do everything so she doesnt have so much. I don't think I'll have anything to do with buildings or corporate anytime soon but maybe in the future. Its mainly for the convenience and I wanted a change. I think it'll be fun.

Are you so excited for BRITNEY?!!