Thursday, January 15, 2009

The sweetest baby......

I took these pictures the other night of Allen and Harvey as we were both laying in our usual positions on the couches, watching American Idol. I swear sometimes I forget how spoiled Harvey is because to us it's "normal" for him to lay under the covers, sleep on our pillows in bed or eat off our forks at dinner (hehe). I know the later sounds really gross but I know some of you out there do it too! Here are a few pics of Harvey sleeping with Allen on the couch...he is such a muffin! Also, I am going to post a picture of Olivia's bedroom. I took some pictures the other night because I realized we've never shared any pics with anyone and a lot of friends haven't been over to see Lin's house so I thought you might enjoy!





5 comments:

Ricky T. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ricky T. said...

Sorry, I didn't feel comfortable leaving phone numbers on that last post. I thought that you could edit it before it was published but it went straight to your page! Oh well. Shoot Randi an email Sunflowyrz@gmail.com and ask her when would be best for yall to come by. She has mentioned wanting to see you guys. We thought we would see you all Sunday when we were at my parents house but your Mom had been sick. Hope all is well!

Kim said...

HeHe sounds and looks like me and my Bella!! So ready to see her. So excited to see you soon!

The Harless Family said...

Oh I am so sorry... I am glad that it hasnt spread. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer and I will begin praying for not only Mr. David but your entire family. I know it is a difficult time (my mom had breast cancer) you just have to stay positive for your mom and dad! Let me know if I can do anything....

and I would love to have lunch one day! Let me know what works for you... Wednesday will be 6 weeks for little man and I can begin getting him out and about! I can wait to hear your scoop!

Love ya!
Evan

Susan and Corey said...

I feel like Corey and I have something going on every weekend so I never feel rested on Monday mornings ugh! Hope you guys are doing well. Thinking about you and your family. Miss you!!