Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spring Wreath

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but there really hasn't been that much to talk about. This weekend we went to the lake with my parents to do a little spring cleaning around the lake house. While everyone was raking leaves, blowing off the porch, etc. I was digging up moss from our front yard. Occasionally, I would pitch in but not a whole lot of help...hehe! That's what Allen was there for! As I was searching for my moss, Dad and Allen were laughing at me thinking that I was ridic for doing it but I had a plan and promised both of them that they would see. Well, today I proved them both wrong and made a moss covered wreath for my front door. I love it! All the moss is from the lake house which I thought was pretty cool instead of just buying packages of moss at the store. Here are some pics...they really don't do the wreath justice. I am going to pick up some brown satin ribbon at the store tomorrow to put on it instead of the tulle ribbon I have. I'll post the finished result tomorrow! Hope everyone is doing well!





3 comments:

The Harless Family said...

you are so talented... how much would you charge me to for one??

I love staying at home! ((You will too)) Right now... I try to sleep when York sleeps and I end up cleaning and washing clothes at ridiculous times in the middle of the night! My schedule is so off! How is your dad feeling?

Anonymous said...

I love it! you're so creative

Susan and Corey said...

The wreath looks great Lauren!!