Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our eventful life!

So, most of you know by now that our house was broken into last Thursday afternoon or morning. We don't know. The police think that they had been casing our house and knew when we were gone as well as our neighbors. They came in through our kitchen window and went straight for our new flat screen TV in our living room and then proceeded to walk straight out the front door with it. My first reaction was that they had hurt Harvey and I was going to kill someone but they didn't. He was just as happy as he could be when we got home that afternoon. We have been thinking about putting out house up on the market because we need more space, this just verified that we needed to move. Its not that we live in a bad area of town, its just that the burglars know what houses to go to and they are very sneaky about it! So, wish us luck trying to find a house! Here's a picture of what is left!



Also, I know a lot of my friends now what is going on with Allen and I trying to have a baby. So, felt like I could write something about what was going on with us and give everyone an update. We finished our first month of Clomid with no success and are about to start with the second cycle. They have up my dosage to 100mg and are hoping this works. I am hoping for a progesterone level around 15 when I get my blood taken on Day 21, this past time was .04!!!!!!! So disappointing! Please keep us in your prayers and I'll try to keep everyone updated as we move through this process!

7 comments:

The Harless Family said...

I am so sorry about your home getting broken into... it is such a nasty feeling to know someone has violated you! (and taken the things you work so hard for) I am glad you werent there! Also... there are lots of homes for sale in my neighborhood... would love to be neighbors! (close to your parents too) My thoughts and PRAYERS are with you as you continue your Clomid!
Love ya lots!
Evan

Confessions said...

Lauren, I am so sorry about the pregnancy stuff. We have been there and done that. It is so hard to be patient and to trust that God has it all worked out. The heartache can feel unbearable. If you ever want to talk about it, please feel free to email- futrellkb{at}yahoo{dot}com

AFlurry said...

I'm so glad you posted an update about the baby process...I've been thinking about you a lot lately!! I'm just waiting for the day I see "We're pregnant!"...it'll happen, I know it! I will be praying for high levels at this next appt. I also can't believe your house got broken into...that is SO crazy! Glad everybody is ok...even little Harvey. :)

Meredith said...

so sorry to hear about your house. no fun at all!!! thanks for updating on how things are going with you. i've been thinking about you a lot and know i'll be hearing some good news soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your house. That sucks. Good luck in the house hunt. And thanks for the baby update. I knew that you had been trying for a while. I will keep both of you in my thoughts. It is going to happen. Keep us posted.

The C's said...

Thinking of you always! Come see me and get out of Bham...I am thinking a beach trip very very soon!!!!

Bendabl said...

Oh so scary Lauren! I'm sorry hun! At least no one was hurt or at home! I'll keep you in my prayer for sure Lauren! I know God will bless you and Allen when His timing is right!!! I'm sending lots of love your way girlie!!!!