Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tag! You're it!

So Morgan tagged me! I am supposed to post the sixth picture in the sixth folder in my pictures folder on my computer and then I need to tag 6 people to do the same. I actually really love these post because you get to go down memory lane. Here goes nothing! I've actually figured out how to beat the game and get two pictures out of one tag! Here is the picture that I get when I open up my picture folder through Blogger.....

Lin and Blake!



And here is the picture I get when I open up my pictures through My Computer and not Blogger.

My Muffin Top!!! This was our Christmas card picture from this past year.



I tag Brandi, Evan, Meredith, Katie, Kinsey and Ricky! Thanks, Morgan for the fun!

2 comments:

Ricky T. said...

I don't have pictures on my computer at work. So what do I do now? Hope you guys are doing well!

The Harless Family said...

you will have to call me... i can NOT write anything on the internet!!! 3 words... OUT OF CONTROL! (205)948-3429
evan