Monday, February 9, 2009

So, I've been sucked in again

Some of you might remember Kea's obsession last year with Rock of Love on VH1 and how she got hooked on watching it. After I read about the show on her blog I had to check it out, bad idea because I also got sucked in. Well, after the show was over and he picked "what's her name", I can't remember her name, I thought all was well and they were going to live happily ever after. I wasn't expecting to see another Rock of Love "Tour" because we could all tell how much in love they were on last seasons finale. NOT! So, you must all understand how shocked I was to walk into Lindsey and Blake's living room this weekend to find them watching Rock of Love, Part II. I couldn't believe my eyes! I was seeing the same trampy, nasty, bleach blonde girls just like last season. After my initial shock, I settled into the couch and began watching one episode out of the many that I know I will be watching the season. Its' happened again, I think its the "Is this really happening or did she really just do that or is she really wearing that?" that has me hooked.

I also have to admit that Allen and I are addicted to watching The Bachelor. We love it! I haven't watched it in years but surprise...I got hooked! I pretty sure all of you out there have a "secret" show you watch that you really don't want anyone to know about. Do spill.....

I thought I would throw this picture in too, Liv's first ponytail. It's kind of messy but she wouldn't stand still. It's soooo cute though!

4 comments:

The C's said...

omg, that ponytail is too cute. you know i love some trash tv. bromance may be my worst addiction to date. haha. and i may actually see you at britney, i am going with some girls from here. let me know when yall are coming to selma. i am planning on coming to bham on saturday and spending the night sometime soon...i need to get some clothes. maybe we should get planning on that?

Ricky T. said...

Randi "makes" me watch the Bachelor each week with her. It's her favorite night of the week because we sit/lay together and have "our time". I'll give her that if it makes her feel as good as it does. By the way Molly is going to win it all. I said it at the beginning. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey-- I'm not sure where we are going yet but testing out the waters putting it on the market. We're looking out this way though- we like some homes in Chelsea, Village @ Highland Lakes, Inverness... we're staying on the Valleydale towards Chelsea side but nothing definite yet just ready to get into something bigger! Lin told me about yalls house?? That's crazy- I'd definitely have to move too... scary! Poor Harvey was probably freaking out! How are you doing? Have you started taking your med?

ps-- LOVE Olivia's pony... SOOO cute!