Friday, July 31, 2009

Beach Trip 2009

This year my family decided to go to Santa Rosa beach for our annual summer beach trip. Lindsey picked the place, San Remo, which was awesome. We had plenty of space to spread out, great views of the ocean, huge porch and a wonderful pool. Everyone who has children will understand when I say that basically beach trips now pretty much revolve around the baby. Don't get me wrong, I love every minute of it but if Olivia's not happy we are ALL not happy. But thank goodness, this year she LOVED the pool so we all were able to hang out at the pool, swim and layout. The beach....not so much. We were able to go to the beach for a few minutes but she had her shoes on the entire time, never sat down and it was only for 10 minutes. Never the less, I got to relax and do what I love doing the best....LAYOUT!!! Knowing that this will probably be the last beach trip I would take without our baby, I tried to enjoy every second of relaxation as possible. Here are some pics from my mom's camera. Hopefully, I'll have more once Lindsey downloads hers. Oh and on a side note......AUGUST 12th is the DATE!!!!! we are finding out if we are having a BOY or GIRL!!!!







7 comments:

morgan said...

she's so cute!! Glad yall had fun!

Megan McKenzie said...

Hey Lady!!!

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Allen. Yall are going to have one gorgeous baby!I was thrilled to get your note. My blog is a little boring at the moment, I never have anything exciting to write about. I am still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing. I am glad we can all keep in touch. I can not wait to hear more about Baby O!!!

Love,
Megan

PS - to answer your question, Hunter and I got married July 3rd

Megan McKenzie said...

We got married at Hunter's grandfather's summer home in Castine, Maine. Of course it rained, and I had to wear rainboots, but it was amazing! I am so glad that we can go back every year. I will put a few pics on the blog for you.

Megan McKenzie said...

PS - I am trying to figure out how to add links to my blog so I can add yours. Any tips? I am in the stone age when it comes to technology. I would probably still have a Zack Morris phone if they were available.

Susan and Corey said...

What a cutie! Thanks for keeping me updated on Olivia. God knows if I waited for Lindsey to do it I think the next pic I'd have is one of Liv driving- haha!

Megan McKenzie said...

Thank you so much! That picture doesnt really show it very well. It is from West Elm. Very good prices at that store. I got it from the one in Atlantic Station, but you can order it online. I can not wait to see what you do with the nursery. Will Allen have to give up his manly room with the deer heads and such? Or did that idea get squished before it came to fruition?

Megan McKenzie said...

Hey! Great idea! It is meganmckenzie83@gmail.com