Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Day before the BIG DAY

So, tomorrow is a day I have been waiting for a very long time. I really and truly thought this day would not come for Allen and me but God has blessed us with a little baby, besides our little Muffin , Harvey. A miracle! I really am thinking that I have a little Allen growing inside of me but who knows we will see tomorrow. I have a picture of my growing belly that Allen took last night. This is me at 17 weeks pregnant. It's not that great but for the ones that saw me at Jamie's lake house a couple weeks ago, I would have to say I've grown quite a bit! Can't wait to post tomorrow what we are having! Stay Tuned!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

you look great La!!! can't wait to hear the news:)

Anonymous said...

you look fabulous & I'm so excited for you and Allen!

BetsyBeanie said...

how beautiful do you look?!! I am so excited to find our what you and Allen are having!!!

Confessions said...

such a cute little bump!! :) can't wait to find out what you're having! what a GREAT day!

The Harless Family said...

you look so beautiful!! congrats on the little La!