Friday, October 9, 2009

26...almost 27 weeks pregnant

I've been meaning to post updated pictures of what I look like as I make it through my pregnancy but I keep forgetting too. For the past two weeks I've asked our Property Management and Leasing assistant, Kayla to take a picture of me at work and I finally feel okay about posting this one. Last week I just felt YUCK! So here you go....me and Ava at 26 weeks! I pretty much look like a big pumpkin in this picture. :) And yes, I am wearing jeans at work.....when only so many things will fit you get special privileges at work. :)

Here I am at 17 weeks.....

2 comments:

AFlurry said...

You look beautiful, just beautiful!!! Hope you are feeling well! Can't wait for your shower. :)

Anonymous said...

you look so cute preggo!! LOVE the shirt!!