Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Finished Product....

My beautiful hoosier cabinet! We are more than thrilled with how it turned out. My grandmother has to be smiling down from heaven right now....I can't wait to fill it with all of Ava's goodies! Right now I've stored ALL the diapers that her Aunt Ashley brought her the other day. Ashley is awesome! She surprised us with over 200 diapers, Dreft detergent, Johnson and Johnson shampoo and diaper rash cream. All just because she wanted to! We are soooo blessed to have such wonderful families that have made this nursery what it is. While I am sending out thank yous...most especially to my mom who has helped so much. I love you so much! Thank you for all your help in making this nursery for Ava.





1 comments:

AFlurry said...

Wow Lauren, what a transformation!! It looks so pretty! Can't wait to see the rest of the nursery when it gets finished. Hope you are still feeling well!