Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sweet Girl is Two Month's old!

Ava had her two month check up last Thursday. She weighed in at 9lbs 10ozs. I thought she would be bigger than that for some reason but the doctor said that she was most certainly healthy. She took her shots like a tough girl and only cried for a split second. The Tylenol they gave me to give her worked like a miracle. So, I made it back to work last week only working half days until the end of this week. Surprisingly, that has helped out so much with me getting accustomed to coming back to work. Mom has been watching Ava and Livvie...please pray for her! :) Livvie is just so sweet with Ava. She holds her hand, pets her head and says, "Pretty hair". Too cute!

This past weekend Allen's mom came and spent the night with us. We always have such a good time together and she so adores Ava! I am just hoping she didn't catch whatever Allen, Ava and I have come down with! We are all sick!!! But we did get news yesterday that made us feel 100% better....AVA got into a EARLY LEARNING CENTER PROGRAM!!! She will begin going to Brookwood Baptist Church in Mountain Brook everyday beginning June 7th. We had to move mountains to get her into a program! Note to self....life lesson...enroll your child in a daycare program when you find out your pregnant please don't wait like I did. I'm sure most of you already now this! But anyway we are thrilled this is a GREAT program with an awesome atmosphere and teaching staff. ANDDDDDD its only minutes from our house! Here are some recent pictures of Miss Ava Elaine...





At Nana Daycare watching Baby Einstein together.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad yall got her into a program... I remember Allen saying it was an issue because of waiting list. Ava is such a doll... I love her hair!