Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ava's newborn pictures

If anyone gets a chance here is the link to see Ava's newborn pictures I had a friend of mine take, Johanna Mount Cosby. She just did a fabulous job and I can not wait to have some framed for our house. The website is www.johannacosbyphotography.com. I would highly recommend using her if anyone needs any family pictures taken. Once you are there click on clientproofing/ordering and then type in the password Ava to see her pictures. Here's a sneak peak...Oh and by the way..Ava is a month old as of yesterday!!! Can you believe it??? Time has flown by!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so gorgeous... love the flowers in her hair and the first one is priceless. You need it framed big on your wall!! I still need to meet her. I'll be out of town this weekend so maybe next!

The C's said...

i love the last one. she looks like a little doll!!! i need to visit!

The Hays' said...

Hey! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I think it is almost impossible to sleep during the day, I have tried maybe two times and it didnt work out. I feel the same way about doing stuff around the house, it is insane but some how your body adjusts to everything. I feel like super mom sometimes! She is still so tiny, Wyatt is so big and growing like a weed. I hope he stay long and skinny though, his face is just filling out alot. Hope you all are doing well!

Ricky T. said...

Hey! Where's a new post? You're not busy and we all know it. You're sitting around, eating Bon Bons and watching your "shows". Put up some more pictures of this beauty!

Hope you guys are all doing well. Hopefully we'll get to see you down at the lake this summer.

Ricky T. said...

You know... Get your sister to post pictures. You did it for her for the past two years! Now it's her turn!