Sunday, April 6, 2008

Baby Shower

One baby shower down, one more to go. This weekend I hosted my first party, a baby shower, at our house for one of my friends, Tori Long. We used to work together at EGS Commercial Real Estate and have stayed in touch with either since I left the company. Of course, I had to have everything perfect down to the landscaping outside....picture this me out in the rain at 7:00am planting the last shrubs and flowers in our new flower beds and then barking it all on SATURDAY MORNING. There is nothing like waiting to the last minute to do everything. Typical. I was NOT a happy camper. I had mud up to my knees and was not happy at you know who that was relaxing at the lake with my parents. :) Thanks to my mom pitching in on Friday and Lin and Olivia coming over Saturday morning to help, I made it! (Allen did help in the yard throughout the week.) :) But anyway, it was all worth it and the party turned out to be a success...I'll post pictures as soon as I can find my camera connection cord to the computer. I seemed to have miss places it. Typical, once again. :)

0 comments: