Monday, April 7, 2008

Pictures from the Baby Shower

Tori and me (please excuse my hair, it looks like I have a bouffant on top of my hair..uhhhhh!) And I am a tit pasty. I might need to consider to start working on my tan before I start scaring people.
Coffee table arrangement
These are the goody bags I made for the guests. They had pink and hot pink m & m's and lime green gum balls. Those were the main colors I used for the party.

Tori opening up her presents, which she did quickly because she doesn't like to be the "center of attention".

These are the flower arrangements that I made for my dining room table. I always have the most fun with doing this at the parties I host but this time I was a little unhappy with how they turned out. I bought different kinds and colors of ribbon to tie around each of the vases but they wouldn't stay on nor did it look good. So I just used the ribbon on the table as decoration. Kea - you might be seeing those at your party! :) And the filler I used that I got from my backyard didn't last that long and got droopy on me pretty quick.











1 comments:

The C's said...

Super cute! Your house looks awesome! Martha Stewart aka Lauren will need to be making a trip to the new house soon! haha. And your hair looks good in that first pic!