Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The latest and greatest news from the Oakes

Well.....other than the fact that I think I am about to pop and have started having Braxton Hicks contractions we are doing great! Over the Thanksgiving holidays Lindsey painted the most beautiful painting for Ava's nursery. Here it is..Allen hung it up the other day and it looks awesome. Lindsey has such a talent!



I will have to say that I am so excited that the crib bedding is here and is so pretty. I feel like Miss Ava wants to be in her crib here sooner than later. Good thing its ready and waiting for her.



But I have yet to organize her bedroom...so many things to do so little time. PLUS...a BIG PLUS is my Selma baby shower is on December 13th that my wonderful friends are throwing for me. Ava can't come early!!!! I go to the doctor this coming Monday so hopefully she will tell me to everything is okay and I'll have Ava in January as planned. I'll keep all of you updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything looks great; I have something for sweet Ava since I missed your shower. Is your address 4243 or 4245, or am I way off?! :)

The Hays' said...

The bedding and painting is so adorable! Lindsey did a great job. Hope everything goes well with your appointment.