Sunday, August 3, 2008

Girls Night Out


Lindsey, Olivia and I had a "Girl's Day and Night" this past Saturday. We went to the lake Friday night and hung out with Mom and Dad and then headed back to B'ham the next morning. Poor Mom....she had to go to the doctor in Dadeville, Alabama because she was so sick. She ended up finding out that she has bronchitis again. Hope you start feeling better, Mom! Nana's Daycare is back in session starting tomorrow so you better start feeling better!!!! Anyway, we went and ate at Jim and Nic's Saturday night and oh my god how good it was!!! Before we ate we made a run to Michael's to pick up a few crafting items, Lindsey helped me finish a piece if artwork that I have been working on forever and could never get right. I'll post a picture of it after I finish up the final touches. But anyway, this pic is from Saturday night...Olivia was so silly! We fed her french fries, green beans, cheese biscuits and chicken fingers ( Mom - we only fed her small amounts...Don't worry). This picture was taken after she ate all that food and was WIRED! She stayed up with us until 9:00 that night! We had so much fun and I can't wait for our next sleep over!!!



0 comments: