Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ode to Kea and Lauren...Do you remember when?

I had to post this picture of Kea and me. I believe it was from my bachelorette weekend at the beach. Do you remember the days when all of our friends didn't have babies? ( I know all of you would n't change a thing in the world right now, nor would I, but I still have to ask the questions), Do you remember when a night out would consist of going to someones apartment or house sitting on the front porch after work and drinking a glass of wine or more and just talking about work and friends?, Do you remember when we could all pick up without a moments notice and go on a trip and not have to worry about taking off work, what to do with the dog or how we would pay for the trip?, Do you remember when a night out didn't end at 10:00 and we would stay out until 2:00 am and then order Papa Johns or Willys?, Do you remember when we all had a Spring Break and the biggest issue we had to deal with was what we were going to wear and where we were going?

I know we all have "wonderful and fulfilling " lives now but don't you wish just once we could turn back the hands of time and go back to a Saturday night in Auburn with not a care in the world - just worrying about how we were going to get home that night? Didn't mean to be all sappy but I just saw this picture and thought, "Awwww...the gold ole days". WAR EAGLE!!!!


Typical picture of Kea and me in the gold ole days. I love it!

2 comments:

The C's said...

aww this really makes me miss you and those good ole days!!! so sad i am not in bham anymore!

Meredith said...

great post la! and so true! those were the good ole days! i really miss you guys!