Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So I told everyone I was going to do it....and I did!!!!!!!


Me wanting to get married to Allen all over again....I loved that dress!!!!


This is Allen's grooms cake and an assorment of our wedding memorabela that I put out on our dining room table.




So our one year anniversary was yesterday and it was wonderful! Allen surprised me and took me to Fleming's, our favorite resturant to eat at when we are celebrating a special occassion. When we got there Allen had a special table for us set up with a present and a card waiting for me. We ate dinner, which was FAB and then our dessert was brought out......it was our wedding cake topper!!! He is so sweet and thoughtful! The cake was surprisingly deliciuos! So, after that we went home and as I told everyone I was going to do, I put on my wedding dress and we watched our wedding video. It was so great and brought back so many wonderful memories! Here are some pics of last night...

2 comments:

The C's said...

So cute!!! I will show lee the pic of you in the dress! haha. Tell Allen I am proud of him, he did a great job! Happy 1 year Anniversary! We love ya'll!

Meredith said...

how fun! props to you for still being able to fit in your dress, i don't think i could even beging to get mine on anymore! tell allen i'm impressed with his mad anniversary skillz!