Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lindsey's Kindergarden Classroom
















So, Lindsey has been working on her classroom for the past couple of weeks getting ready for the first day back to school, which is tomorrow for the teachers and Thursday for the students. I've been able to help her somewhat but Lindsey has done such an awesome job getting her "Farm" themed classroom together. I thought I would post a few pictures of Lindsey's accomplishments.....It's so cute......And by far, the cutest classroom at Valley (hehe...but I'm a little partial!)

2 comments:

The Harless Family said...

Hey Lauren!!
I am so STUPID. I do not know how this thing works.. yet! Lindsey's classroom looks amazing! Your wedding dress is so beautiful... Happy Anniversary! It is so crazy how time flies. I am glad to be keeping up with you guys! We miss you!

Love, Evan

The Harless Family said...

how do i get you and Lindsey on my homepage? so i can click there to see your pages?